- Cherry Peppers Stuffed with Bonito Tuna Fish - 6.5 oz - These Piquillo peppers are carefully selected and roasted with beech wood. Then, they are peeled without water so that they do not lose their flavor and filled with the rich and delicate Bonito del Norte Tuna. The laborious process results in an exquisite gluten free dish that will take you to the Cantabrian coast.
- Piquillo Peppers Stuffed with Lobster and Scallops - 8.8 oz - These Piquillo peppers are carefully selected and roasted with beech wood. Then, they are peeled without water so that they do not lose their flavor and filled with a delicate lobster and scallop bechamel paired with a wonderful red wine sauce. The laborious process results in an exquisite gluten free dish that will take you to the Spanish coast.
- Sea Urchin Pâté - 3.5 oz - In the early 1990’s, Agromar was the first company to think of making seafood pâté, all of which are made with natural ingredients and no preservatives. The first of its kind, this sea urchin paté will serve as a fantastic topper on any tapas you wish to serve your guests at your next dinner party.
- Lobster Pâté - Jar - 3.5 oz - Delicious authentic lobster pâté, handcrafted without additives. Enjoy its fresh flavor representative of the authentic sea with some toasted bread or crackers at any time.
- Red Scorpion Fish Pâté - Jar - 3.5 oz - Scorpion Fish pâté is a unique must-try tapas spread for anyone who loves sampling new flavors and ingredients from around the world. As with all of Agromar's products, this jarred pâté is made with only all-natural, high-quality ingredients by hand according to traditional Spanish cooking preparations. Enjoy this as a spread on toasted bread or as a creamy flavor enhancer to warm buttered pasta, soups or rice dishes.
- Sea Salt Crespini - Start off your meal right with these thin, traditionally Italian breadsticks. A perfect pairing with soups, salads, or any sort of antipasti dish, these sea salt Crespinis are baked to perfection.
- Rosemary Scrocchi - All of the full flavors of Italian flatbread in the form of a deliciously light cracker. These Scrocchis are naturally flavored using Italian rosemary, with no added colorings or preservatives. Enjoy these with any veggie dip, soup, or topped with your favorite Italian meats and cheeses.
- Octopus in Olive Oil - 4.6 oz - Conservas Ramon Peña is a premier producer of fine canned seafood. The best octopus are selected at the port (pieces ranging between 1.5-2 Kg). The octopus are frozen at the factory for three days, in order to get the best texture possible once defrosted. After cleaning and boiling them for 45 minutes, they are cut into bite-size slices. The slices are canned with delicious Spanish olive oil for a unique flavor.
- Sardines in Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 4 oz - The extra virgin olive oil does more than give these sardines a great flavor, it also works to soften the fish and bones, allowing you to consume the whole sardine. You can add these sardines to an appetizer plate, mix them into a pasta, or enjoy them as a snack right out of the container. However, you choose to eat these delectable fish, your mouth will thank you. Made with extra virgin olive oil certified organic by Bureau Veritas Certification France (FR-BIO-10).
[[ review.form.review_body ]]
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.