April 1, 2022 | By Pooja Patel & Abby Morgan
Need a quick hors d'oeuvre recipe to level up your next party? This exquisite Mussel Bocaditos recipe will leave an excellent lasting impression on your guests with a prep time of just 10 minutes!
- Chop red onion, sun-dried tomatoes, and cilantro into tiny pieces.
- In a bowl, mash avocados with a fork.
- Add chopped red onions, sun-dried tomatoes, and cilantro to the bowl. Mix well.
- Add chili crisp (or hot sauce) and lime to taste.
- Plate immediately. You can also cover the bowl with cling wrap, keep avocado seeds in the bowl, and place in the fridge.
When Ready To Plate:
- Spoon the mixture onto garlic bruschette.
- Top with pickled mussels and garnish with cilantro.
View our recipe video here.