Valencian polished steel paella pan suitable for use in culinary events, caterings, or festivals.
• 40 Inches (100 cm) Traditional Polished Steel Paella Pan for up to 85 servings, four handles.
• High-end quality product originally manufactured in Valencia, Spain.
• Before the first use: Boil water in the recipient, then rinse it with soap and water. Avoid scratches or bumps. Another method is to cook a small amount of onion on the pan, then boil it with the water. When water starts to boil, remove water and wash thoroughly.
• Precautions during use: Never apply heat to an empty recipient. Avoid overheating or abrupt changes in temperature.
• Maintenance: Clean the recipient with water and detergent. Once clean, dry immediately. Do not let it air dry. Use a clean paper towel to apply oil to both sides of the pan, this avoids rust.
• Oversize shipping rates apply depending on your location, we may call you to adjust shipping rates.
• Made by Garcima
• Product of Spain
*Shipping fees may apply for select States
[[ review.form.review_body ]]
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.