Company: SI Ventures I, LLC DBA TerraMar Imports LLC.
Position: Warehouse Manager
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Implement & rollout inventory Mgmt. Sys. Synchronize inventory Mgmt. Sys. with Financial Mgmt. Sys.
- Implement best practices in warehousing procedures. Manage the warehouse facilities performance & inventory level.
- Ensure purchase order closure until reception in the Warehouse Mgmt. Sys. (monitor open purchase order & invoiced-not-received reports).
- Perform periodic reviews of exception reports to maintain data integrity in the Warehouse Mgmt. Sys., including but not limited to discrepancies between systems, unit price, aged open/failed/pending for approval/unmatched transactions, & inactive parts.
- Evaluate the feasibility of vendor-managed model implementation & manage the process in cooperation with the sourcing & procurement organization.
- Engage with internal stakeholders (including Sales & Procurement) to ensure the right level of logistics support is delivered as per the need of our customers.
- Provide on-time logistics at cost-competitive costs to operations. Manage import, export, & domestic logistics to ensure goods are delivered to the right place, at the right time, & at the lowest possible cost.
- Conduct monthly performance reviews with operations/stakeholders & key performance indicators reporting.
- Assist Operation Manager in setting up effective logistics supplier base for served logistics network. Work closely with operation manager & HR to ensure adequate recruitment, staffing, career development, & training of distribution resources. Improve efficiency & productivity based on headcount analysis, labor demand & tasks segregation.
- Lead continuous improvement culture within the base, including providing leadership & support CI initiatives (process improvements) & govern the progress of improvement plans.
- Convert sales plan into warehouse resources plan, which includes Inventory, Material & Supply, head count, competency, & infrastructure.
- Conduct periodic self-assessments & audits as dictated by Line Mgmt. Promote respect for operating procedures & adherence to safety regulations.
- Operate a forklift or other materials handling equipment & ensure proper training of team members regarding same.
- Oversee the work of 1 Warehouse Supervisor; 1 Website Data Entry Specialist; 1 Forklift Operator; 6 Fulfilment Center Warehouse Associate; 1 Quality Control Specialist; and 1 Stocker.
Minimum Requirements for Position
Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Engineering, or a related field and 2 years of experience performing Risk Analysis and LEAN Project Management; applying Continuous Improvement principles; performing Operations Management, Logistics Management and People Management; working with Inventory Management Systems, such as Fishbowl; and performing PnL Management, Root Cause Failure Analysis, and Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA).
Jobsite: Houston, TX
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org