Searching for quick and easy appetizers? Look no further. Get everything you need in a single bundle featuring the world's best sardines, as well as all the quality products that are sure to impress your guests. Make this 4th of July one you won't forget.
- Spanish Chorizo Cantimpalo - A pork and beef dried-cured chorizo from the region of Castilla y León. Chorizo Cantimpalo is made from a coarse chunk of marinated meat. It is popular as a ready-to-eat salami in tapas bars or cooked in bean, lentil or other stews and casseroles.
- Tuna Belly Fillets in Olive Oil (Ventresca de Atun) - Ranking among the 2021 World's Best Canned Products from the Sea, these Spanish sardines packaged in simple olive oil and salt are some of the best that can be found from the coasts of the Iberian Peninsula.
- Sardines in Olive Oil - This package of cuts from the light yellowfin tuna has been given the Ventresca designation, meaning each fish has been caught individually by rod in order to prevent cross-contamination with other species in a net. These loins of light tuna are ready to eat, preserved in a light blend of olive oil and salt, to maintain the meat's gourmet flavor and texture.
- Whole Gordal Olives - The gordal olive, sometimes called Sevillano or queen olive, is typical of the Seville region of Andalusia in southern Spain and produces a plump, large caliber oval fruit hence the name which translates to “the fat one”. Due to the low yield of oil these olives produce they are not used for olive oil, but the curing process used by Losada to brine their gordal olives achieve a perfect balance between salinity and bitterness to emphasize the great taste of this variety.
- Piquillo Peppers Delights in Olive Oil - These Piquillo peppers are carefully selected and roasted with beech wood. Then, they are peeled without water so that they do not lose their flavor. Once cut into strips, they are roasted in a special mash and dressed with extra virgin olive oil. The result is a sweet pepper with a more intense Piquillo flavor.
- White Asparagus from Navarra Spain - This high quality preserve is obtained from tender and fresh shoots of Asparagus officinalis L. This product is covered by the Navarra Asparagus Protected Geographical Indication, which garantees that these buttery asparagus are of the highest quality and authenticity. Enjoy them over salads, in sandwiches, as an appetizer or simply by themselves.
- Manchego Cheese - Manchego is a DOP cheese that can be made only from the milk of the Manchego sheep that graze in the provinces of Albacete, Ciudad Real, Cuenca and Toledo, all of which form the region of La Mancha. The best cheese is produced when the milk is richest, between August and December. The pattern on the rind honors a time when the cheese was wrapped in sheets of woven esparto grass. This award-winning pasteurized Manchego from Cuenca is nutty and full flavored.
[[ review.form.review_body ]]
Returns & Refunds
We are committed to offering you the highest level of satisfaction. If your order arrived broken or damaged, please send us an email at email@example.com with your order number and request. Our Customer Service team will promptly assist you via email or phone (+1 281-501-0288) during office hours. We kindly ask for a picture of the damaged product to assess the situation and prevent it from happening in the future.
Returns only apply to cookware products. If you’re looking to return your order, the following terms and conditions will be considered:
Returned items must be returned in original packaging. Returned items must have no visible signs of use, damaged product or packaging. Discounted items are final sale and cannot be returned. Seasonal items are final sale and cannot be returned. A return shipping label will be emailed for you to print. To initiate a return or exchange, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. Refunds or exchanges will not be issued for unauthorized returns. You have 7 days after your order arrives to email us to begin the return.
Free shipping promotions apply to non-perishable food in the United States only (except Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands). Free shipping will be automatically added to your cart and processed by USPS Parcel Select Ground or UPS Ground. Perishable products are excluded from our free shipping policy. Some Paella cookware is extremely heavy and subject to shipping fees depending on your location.
PERISHABLE PRODUCTS SHIPPING
Orders including perishable products will be charged a small fee to cover the express shipping and ensure that the item arrives in perfect condition. Perishable orders ship Monday through Wednesday to avoid weekend delays. Free Shippingdoes not apply for these products. If your order include perishables, we recommend placing a separate order to enjoy free shipping on your non-perishable items.
Frozen products are only available to ship within the state of Texas and will be identified with the following message on the product's name: *This item is available exclusively for delivery within the state Texas*.
SHIPMENT PROCESSING TIME
All orders placed before 4:00 PM (CT) Mon-Fri are shipped the same day. Orders placed after 4:00 PM (CT) will be shipped the following day. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.