About the Job
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning and executing TerraMar Imports’ Content Creation sessions, which consist in taking pictures/videos of our products while developing and photographing recipes. They will be using their creative skills to help the Digital Marketing Associate to create videos, stop motions, and pictures needed for organic and paid marketing efforts.
- Assist in the planning and execution of Content Creation sessions.
- Research and develop recipes and content ideas such as behind the scenes, informational videos, etc.
- Identify which TerraMar products will be needed and fill inventory control forms.
- Identify which other props or groceries will be needed and create online purchase orders.
- Manage expenses’ reports.
- Curate content and download it into properly organized folders.
- Manage TerraMar’s kitchen calendar.
- Keep photography equipment clean and organized.
- Research and recommend new ideas for future content creation sessions.
Our ideal candidate is
- Comfortable cooking and being in a kitchen environment.
- Has a love for gastronomy, photography, videography, and social media.
- Has the ability to work collaboratively with the team.
- Has strong creative skills and “think-outside-of-the-box” mindset.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years' experience holding a marketing or creative role.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Team Player.
- Strong design skills.
- Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok and LinkedIn organic and paid campaigns.
- Proficiency in: Adobe Suite, Hootsuite/Sprout or equivalent.
*Marketing Agency experience preferred
Jobsite: Houston, TX
Contact us at email@example.com