Company: SI Ventures I, LLC DBA TerraMar Imports LLC.
Position: Digital Marketing Specialist - Paid Social Media
About the Position
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for creating and executing effective paid social strategies across different channels for TerraMar Imports. These include but are not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and LinkedIn. This individual will have experience with campaign management, social strategy, and has worked hands-on in social platforms. They have experience with performance monitoring and quality assurance of social campaigns. They are comfortable participating in strategic meetings and possess knowledge of social trends and new partnerships.
Duties and responsibilities
- Setting up campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest for TerraMar Imports and TerraMar Corporate Gifts.
- Optimized strategy based on KPIs and provide actionable recommendations to improve performance
- Maintain and monitor social marketing campaigns and important account metrics related to performance.
- Execute strategies for growth and work closely with Marketing team members to ensure TerraMar is on the path to achieve its goals and maximize ROI.
- Provide regular reporting on ad performance to the Data Analyst and to senior management.
- Coordinate with the Marketing team to develop and continuously optimize ad creative, ad copy and landing pages.
- Collaborate with Organic Social Media Specialist and Marketing Team to ensure strategies are aligned across all channels.
- Assist in the design of Ad Creatives and propose ideas to the Marketing Team.
- Bachelor degree (Marketing, Business, or Communication). Master’s degree preferred.
- 2-3 years’ previous experience in marketing, advertising, or managing Social Media Ads accounts including Facebook and Instagram.
- Must have experience working with Facebook Business/Ads Manager.
- Consistently exceeding your goals.
- Knowledge of e-commerce marketing.
- Hustle and determination.
- Ability to adapt to new situations quickly in an ever-changing industry.
- Google Analytics experience preferred.
- Google Ads experience preferred.
- LinkedIn ads experience preferred.
Jobsite: Houston, TX
Contact us at email@example.com