- Traditional Polished Steel Paella Pan. This high-end quality product is originally manufactured in Valencia, Spain.
- Due to our unique manufacturing process, our paella pans are more resistant than other competing brands. These paella pans have always been used in the traditional Valencian kitchen for the preparation of their paellas and diverse stews.
- BEFORE FIRST USE: Boil water in the pan, then rinse it with soap and water. Avoid scratches or bumps. Another method is to cook a small amount of onion on the pan, then boil it with the water. When water starts to boil, remove water and wash thoroughly. PRECAUTIONS DURING USE: Never apply heat to an empty pan. Avoid overheating or abrupt changes in temperature. Avoid all types of marks and scratches. Never use in a microwave. During its use, all parts will be HOT. Use heat protection.
- MAINTENANCE: Clean the pan with water and detergent. Once clean, dry immediately. Do not let it air dry. Use a clean paper towel to apply oil to both sides of the pan, this avoids rust. STORAGE: After applying oil, cover the pan in paper towels and then insert the covered recipient into a plastic bag. Store in a vertical position in a dry place. PRECAUTION: Never apply heat to an empty pan or at extremely high temperatures. Use moderate temperatures.
Watch video on how to keep your paella pan clean: https://youtu.be/N3YP_XQb4eE
• Made by Vaello La Valenciana
• Size: from 12 in (30 cm) to 28 in (70 cm)
• Two handles
• Distributed by TerraMar Imports
• Product of Valencia, Spain
[[ review.form.review_body ]]
Returns & Refunds
We are committed to offering you the highest level of satisfaction. If your order arrived broken or damaged, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and request. Our Customer Service team will promptly assist you via email or phone (+1 281-501-0288) during office hours. We kindly ask for a picture of the damaged product to assess the situation and prevent it from happening in the future.
Returns only apply to cookware products. If you’re looking to return your order, the following terms and conditions will be considered:
Returned items must be returned in original packaging. Returned items must have no visible signs of use, damaged product or packaging. Discounted items are final sale and cannot be returned. Seasonal items are final sale and cannot be returned. A return shipping label will be emailed for you to print. To initiate a return or exchange, please send an email to email@example.com with your request. Refunds or exchanges will not be issued for unauthorized returns. You have 7 days after your order arrives to email us to begin the return.
Free shipping promotions apply to non-perishable food in the United States only (except Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands). Free shipping will be automatically added to your cart and processed by USPS Parcel Select Ground or UPS Ground. Perishable products are excluded from our free shipping policy. Some Paella cookware is extremely heavy and subject to shipping fees depending on your location.
PERISHABLE PRODUCTS SHIPPING
Orders including perishable products will be charged a small fee to cover the express shipping and ensure that the item arrives in perfect condition. Perishable orders ship Monday through Wednesday to avoid weekend delays. Free Shippingdoes not apply for these products. If your order include perishables, we recommend placing a separate order to enjoy free shipping on your non-perishable items.
Frozen products are only available to ship within the state of Texas and will be identified with the following message on the product's name: *This item is available exclusively for delivery within the state Texas*.
SHIPMENT PROCESSING TIME
All orders placed before 4:00 PM (CT) Mon-Fri are shipped the same day. Orders placed after 4:00 PM (CT) will be shipped the following day. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.